Freedom Surf School Tramore - Qualified Instructors
All our Instructors are experienced surfers and Irish Surfing Association Qualified. All Instructors are qualified lifeguards and first aiders and Code of Ethics Trained. We are an Irish Surfing Association Approved Surf School.
Billy Butler, Michael Brett, Kevin Doyle, Grace Doyle, Jacob Butler, Kalani Moore.Dominic Onaitis.Rachael Moore. Grace Doyle. Brent Ennis.Cillian Ryan.Adam Heffernan.
Sean Mc Hugh,Hannah Butler,
Billy Butler - Manager
The founder of Freedom, Billy is a life long surfer who was born and grew up beside the beach in Tramore.Billy is Passionate about sharing his experience of surfing and his love for the Coastal Landscape of Tramore.
- Irish Surfing Association - Surf Instructor
- Land Yachting Instructor BLSA
- Beach Life Guard-Surf instructor Award. IWS
- Occupational First Aid
- Tutor WIT & Instructor FAS Waterford
- Walking Leader – IHF
- Nordic Walking Instructor – CYQ
Pam Butler - Assistant Manager / Team Building Co-Ordinator
Originally from Canada, Pam has travelled extensively throughout Europe and Australia, With a keen interest in physical activity, particularly swimming., Pam adds a person centred approach to the activities provided.
- Degree Youth Counselling – NCII
- BA Degree (Sociology) - University of Guelph, Canada
- Beach Life Guard – RLSS
- Sports for All Leader – Waterford Sports Partnership
- Nordic Walking Instructor -CYQ