Frequently Asked Questions
What to Bring on the day of your tour
Water Activities: Swim wear. Towel. One Water Drink. Wear Sun Screen.
Land Based Activities: Sun Screen. Light rain jacket. Bring a spare shoes .At least One Water Drink.(Wear suitable clothing for outdoors including walking shoes/ runners)
Lunch Advice: Bring a least 2 drinks, 1 water. 2 Sandwiches. Fruit
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call Freedom Surf School & Adventure 086 3914908 – 051 386773
Before You Arrive
- Please contact Freedom Surf School and Adventure if there has been a change in the original numbers booked.
- Please inform us of any medical/physical condition that may inhibit participation in any of the activities, bring any required medication.
- Email Booking Form and forward Deposit.
Please check in is 15 minutes before your scheduled activity time
Facilities / Experience
- Our Private surf school Facility is located on the beach lane 50 meters away from the entire bustle of the beach front, providing a safe haven for you and your group
- Facilities include changing rooms, Hot Showers, Indoor Lecture room, Coffee doc and Lunch Areas
- Our Instructors and staff hold Lifeguard, First Aid qualifications and have completed a Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children in Sport course. Freedom Surf School & Adventure is Approved by Irish Surf Association, Failte Ireland, Foras na Gaeilge.