Primary School Tours / Programmes
Surfing - Bodyboarding - Rock Pool Explorations - Beach Games - Gaeilge Fun
This is what we do best. Our Staff have been working with primary schools for over 15 years. Students have Extreem Fun Exploring the Beach,Learning to Surf and RockPooling
- Turais Scoile - School Tour as Ghaeilge - Surprise Yourself ! - Bain triail aisti
- Déan Ceacht as Ghaeilge - Learn to surf as Gaeilge . Full "Gaeilge" programme - click Here http://www.freedomsurfschool.com/schools/clar_gaeilge
Freedom Surf School provides Surf Education and Surfing Programs for Primary and Secondary schools. All our Surf Programs have a Classroom and Beachside Element which have a strong emphises on water and beach safety.Tuition takes place in a fun and safe environmenth creating a positive learning experience.
With over 35 years of Surfing Experience, Our approved center is highly regarded as a premier provider of Surf Education programmes in the south East.
Choose a Tour to suit your group
1. Surf Lesson - Surf Education Tour
Half Day Tour :
Learn to Surf - Learn about the Ocean
Have fun learning to surf with our qualified experienced Instructors.
- Land based/class room tuition takes place firstly at the Surf School, covering surfing technique, equipment, water and beach safety.
- Tuition continues on the beach& in the surf at waist dept of water for maxium fun / learning
- Students participate at their own level and ability.
- On completion the group are encouraged to reflect and share their experience with fellow students.
Booking Dates : March, April May, June, September, October
Make a Booking Enquiry: click here http://www.freedomsurfschool.com/contact_us
2. Multi Activity Tour
Full Day Tour:
Fun, Adventure and Learning
- Enjoy a combination of activities on this action packed day
- Surfing/Bodyboarding, Rock Pool Exploration & Beach Challenges.
- All equipment supplied. Surf Boards, wetsuits, booties.
Duration 10am – 2.30pm
Booking Dates : April May, June, September
Make a Booking Enquiry: click herhttp://www.freedomsurfschool.com/contact_us
3 Surf & Sea Safety Course
This 3 week course introduces students to the Sport of Surfing while also Learning about Beach &Sea Safety.
- Suitable for 5th & 6th Clas students
- 3 sessions over three weeks
The students will learn how to surf while also learning to consider and understand :
- Tides - Tidal Conditions
- Wind - Reading Weather Charts
- Waves - Formation & Types
- Water safety - Rips, Currents,
- Beach Safety - Factors that efect recreational beach use.
Students will gain a better understanding of ocean and beach safety
Students will learn how to pre plan a safe trip to the coast
Booking Dates : June, September, October
Make a booking Enquiry click http://www.freedomsurfschool.com/contact_us
Option 1 - Surf Lesson
Learn to surf with Tramore’s only Billabong sponsored Surf School. With over 35 years of surfing experience we gaurentee a successful lesson full of fun All the action takes place in waist dept of water for maximum fun, safety and learning.
Duration 2 1/2 hours
Option 2 - Multi Activity Day
Option 3 - Beach Challenges & Games
An action packed session of challenging games and beach fun.
Duration 1 1/2 hours
Option 4 - Rock-Pool Exploration Tour
Explore the sea life of our native shores, you are guaranteed to be surprised.
Duration1 1/2 hours
Option 5 -Eco Hike Tour
Experience & learn about our Nature Reserve with a hike to the Sand Dunes and Tidal Lagoon.
Duration 2 Hours
Option 6 - Body Boarding Tour
Take to the waves on a body board for instant fun. Wetsuits,Booties, Body Boards Supplied. Qualified Instructors and supervision.
Duration 2 hours
Option 7 - Rock & Roll - Dry Day
This one’s for Students who don't get wet. Enjoy a combination of Beach Challenges & Games, Explore the sea life of our rock pools. Experience & learn about our Nature Reserve: The Sand Dunes and Tidal Lagoon. Hear stories of ship wrecks in Tramore Bay and more.
Duration 10.30am – 1pm
Option 8 - Gaeilge Activity Tour
Enjoy any of our Activities as Gaeilge : Supported by foras na Gaeilge
Click here for full gaeilge programme : http://www.freedomsurfschool.com/schools/clar_gaeilge
Booking Form - here
Booking Form click here http://www.freedomsurfschool.com/downloads